Silver Toggle Rainbow Jasper (Or Agate) Bracelet - Sold


This is the second rainbow jasper bracelet I sold on Ebay, and includes just different sized round jasper beads.  I love jasper, and the different colors are kind of fun.

I liked the ease of use with this particular toggle, as some are easier than others.  The best toggle clasps are the ones that are easy to use, and also don't fall of throughout the day!  I have had a couple fall off when wearing a coat, or just in line at the store, and I hate that!  At any rate, this one seemed like it will wear well, as I have another bracelet with this toggle clasp that I wear.  One of the things I like the most about this bracelet, is the design on the toggle, which reminds me of the Mayan People, and the designs I have seen in their work as I have studied them.

You can find more of my current jewelry designs and items for sale on Ebay, at Pinkyscards.  That is my selling name there.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my jewelry blog!